March 11, 2008

TAGGED

Me and my cousins--almost 10 years ago!

If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO.......I was a sophomore in high school working at Schmidt's Pastry Cottage with Annilee! We were cookie queens all through high school. Jamie was on her mission and hadn't gotten sick again yet, so my life changed a lot in that next year.

Last year, somewhere along the Mexican Riviera

FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED.........California, Hawaii, Puerto Vaharta, Cabo, and Ixtapa.

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST........Laundry, grocery shopping (always an adventure with a 2 year old and a newborn!), take Jax to the park, finish my book, and go to the gym.

I ENJOY..........Reading, shopping, crafty stuff, boating, traveling, and hanging out with my little family.

THREE BAD HABITS........Parking too close to Mark's car in the garage (any of you who know me know that my parking skills leave a little bit to be desired), procrastinating things I don't want to do, and watching dumb reality tv.

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME......... 1)I love bad 80's movies 2)My favorite holiday is Halloween, but my favorite candy is Easter candy.I 3)I'm super afraid of bees. 4)In junior high, I was in love with John Travolta (as Danny Zuko) 5)One of my favorite smells is clean laundry.



FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.............Cookie queen, Women's shoe sales, waitress (for exactly one week), software trainer, and clock maker.

I TAG...Holly, Hillary, Ashley L., Ashley C., and Cami!

4 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

I was totally in love with Travolta in jr. high too. I probably watched Grease like 300 times or something during those couple of years. I know, it's really quite sad! Those were the good ol' days, huh!?!

Valerie said...

Kim and Mark. Hi! It's Valerie Milne. Sorry to find you this way and spy on your blog, but it came up in a google search. I was looking for your number. There is some reunion buzz going on and I wanted to tell Mark so he could spread the word to all his friends. It would be nice to have your information anyway. Mark is one of my faves and we've lost touch. Will you have him email me at valbracken@yahoo.com. Thanks Kim. Your boys are beautiful and as usual so are you. I hear about your family every now and then from Julie Jenson, but from your blog you guys look so great. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
Val

Becky said...

You guys are so cute, I'm so excited to find your blog! (This is your neighbor Becky.) Love the Mexican Riv!

Hillary Garner said...

I've been tagged a couple times now by a few different ones...i'll get on it!