Our new little business is up and running! My friend Holly and I decided to put our crafty skills together and start a business called Simply Creative. We offer craft classes and kits, with the products shown in the slideshow below. Besides selling the kits to do yourself, we do home parties and also large events, like Super Saturdays. Check out all of our information on our blog, and please pass it on to anyone who might be interested!To get started, we're offering 10% off of the purchase of your first kit through the month of May. We both love the mom's long magnet board for a Mother's Day gift! We are excited to see how it goes--thanks to everyone who has been giving us input and support along the way!
6 comments:
Hi Kim :) I thought that I would just ask you here, I like the "These are a few of my favorite things" magnet block. I would want to buy two. Is it 10.50 for the kit? I probably should have looked harder. I am not so good at crafts, so how much would it be for an already made one? Thanks! lauralopshire@gmail.com
Wow! I am SO impressed and so glad I ran into your blog. I would LOVE to do a party and think everyone I invited would love it too! This is such a great idea! Your blog and your family is adorable by the way!
wheels, I had no idea you were such a good little crafty woman! I checked out the website and love the stuff--there's some really cute things! I just may have to get something......
Love your craft blog, it looks good. How did things go for you at the Barn?? Hope it went well, it was good for us!! I would love to do a class as well. I will get in touch with you soon!
Amy "Germany" Turner
Yah for you and Holly! You are way too creative and you are making it very hard for me to hold on to any of my extra money! :)
kim, i am so proud of you! you are so creative. have you ever looked at etsy.com? its a website for people who want to sell original handmade crafty/arty items. you should check it out and post some of your kits on there, if you are interested.
Post a Comment