Happy 4th of July! We hung out at home in the morning because we slept through the pancake breakfast/flag raising at the Grist Mill. Mark and I went to see Indiana Jones during the day--he has been waiting to see it so he got to pick. It was entertaining until the end--I'm sorry, Aliens? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Sorry for the spoiler if you haven't seen it yet, but I think you are better off going in prepared. We had a fun night at a family barbeque and the kids LOVED the fireworks. We had a ten dollar box of fireworks from Walmart that Jaxson looked at everyday for a week, so when it came time to light them he was SO EXCITED. It was hilarious to watch him and his little cousins freak out over those 3-foot fountains. Don't you miss the time when you were excited over flowers, and smoke bombs, and those little tanks that shoot out sparks? Who needs Hannah Montana--when you're two, you can't beat a box of sparklers!
Jax cruising around the backyard in his cousin's princess convertable. Even though he is all boy, he thought this was a pretty sweet ride!
Jaxson and his cousins, Bailey and Taylor all set to watch the show...

Taylor decided she didn't want to be anywhere near that thing once it started going off! Jaxson was fine to stay there as long as he didn't have to hear it.
Oooooohhhh, Aaaaaaaaah
My favorite picture from the night--doesn't that face say it all?
6 comments:
Classic!! Don't you just love the 4th just because you get to watch your kids now!?! He looks like he's having a good time!
Jaxson is the cutest boy ever! My kids love to go to your blog site and scroll through all your pictures and then watch all your videos! The kids also miss Wyatt! They totally want him to come stay with us again. We had so much fun with him. It already feels like too long since we've seen you guys.
Hey Kim...I am just now finding blogs of all my old friends from the ward. (I used to be your VT a couple of years ago.....)
Cute kids!
It makes me smile every time I see a picture of your boys. They are so cute and although Wyatt has it more I can see Huntsman in both of them...That one of Jaxson on the 4th is priceless. I'm glad you guys had fun!
I haven't seen the newest Indiana Jones movie - but my teenager loved it. If you think about it, I loved all the Indiana Jones movies when I was a teenager. Maybe that's the crowd it was designed for. When my son mentioned the aliens I raised an eyebrow. It doesn't seem to fit my idea of Indiana Jones adventures.
The pics from the 4th are sooo cute. You captured a perfect moment with that expression on Jaxson's face.
I'm jealous of the Lake Powell pics. I've lived in Utah for 27 years and have never been to Lake Powell. There was that one chance I had my senior year of high school when the student council was planning to go, but I got beat out by Jenny what's her name, and my chance of going was gone. This story has a happy ending because now she's the one stuck planning our 20th high school reunion and not me! Ha-haaaaaa.
Our box of sparklers were pretty dang fun too but I don't know if it beats Hannah Montana! Maybe that's just because I live with Hannah's biggest fan. Your boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment