August 21, 2008

LAGOON



My friend Hillary and I took our kids to Lagoon last week and it was so dang fun! I thought with 4 kids 3 and under we would last maybe 3-4 hours. We opened and closed that place down! Jaxson loved it -- he is a little daredevil when it comes to rides. The only sad thing was that he's a shorty--he was an inch too tall to ride some of the kiddie rides. He was CRUSHED when he waited in line for like 20 minutes and they wouldn't let him on the kid version of the rocket. Everybody in line was yelling "Let him go--he's so close!" But this mean lagoon lady was not having any of it and she sent a sobbing 3 year old away from her ride over less than an inch of height. Dang lady!! He loved the boats, bumper cars, and puff. Garners--thanks for an awesome day!



Playing in the new fountains





Adelyn, Jaxson, and Elsie getting ready to ride the helicopters



Look at that face! That is right after they kicked him off the ride for being too short. I tried to get him excited to ride this one instead, but as you can see, it didn't work. SAD!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

i love lagoon, i haven't been in years. Nothing beats when we got season passes in highschool though-that was the best...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! We need to get the kids together, maybe a day at discovery gateway or a trip to the zoo even would be fun.

Mama Bell said...

Oh, that sad face of Jaxson! Don't I have a picture just like that of his father?? Ma Bell

Cory and Holly said...

So cute!!! Poor Jax! And dumb lady!!! I would have stuffed his shoes with toilet paper and taken him right back! We're going to have to buy Jaxson those shoes people have for club foot, the soles are like 3 inches tall or something! They may come in handy for a bunch of things!! :)

Adam and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, that is THE saddest thing I've heard all day! Poor little guy. He's so freakin' cute he should be allowed to anything he wants! :)

Mom said...

Kim... this is Aunt Sue! Your family is growing up so fast!! I want to get in touch with you about your business, but I tried on your website, and I can't figure it out. (Old people!) My phone number is 435-787-4282, so call me when you get a chance. I'd really like to order some things from you! Mom Germany