August 3, 2008

MUFFIN TIN TAG


We did this for lunch last week, and Jaxson loved it. He saw the muffin tin full or food and said "Mommy--what did you DO?" All you do is fill a muffin tin with a bunch of finger foods and let them have at it for lunch--we did grapes, cheeses, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, apples, raisins, cheetos and croutons.


Anyway, I need more ideas of what to put in the tin, so I'm turning this into a tag. All you have to do is make your kids a muffin tin lunch, and post a picture on your blog so we can all see what fun things you thought to put in it!


8 comments:

Mama Snow said...

That is such a good idea! Your such a cute mommy. Hey this Tuesday we were getting the old gang from HS together at Taylorsville park at 11:00 am. If your interested in coming just let me know and the info is on my blog. I would love to see you and your kids!

Natalie G. said...

That's the best idea ever! My sister Laura says you're really good at crafty stuff, and here's the proof!

So are you two coming to the THS reunion? I sure hope so! If you'd like to give something from your business you might get some good exposure. Just let me know.

-Natalie Zolman Griffith

Ashley said...

you are way to creative for me kim. i just cut up grapes and cheese and plop them on his highchair tray...the end. that's a really good idea though, i'll have to remember that for later. i can't believe Jax is 3...he is so cute!

Nicole said...

Only my Kimberloola would come up with this funny and creative idea! Since Eva's not eating foods yet maybe I'll make one for myself. Yum!

Nicole

Kassie said...

That is such a great idea!! Hayden would love something like that! Such a creative mom!

Jules said...

My kids might even put me in the "cool" category if I tried this for lunch sometime. I'll let you know when I try it. Thanks for the idea.

Clark Family said...

hey can I get your address?

wood0306 said...

I wanted to let you know that I saw on somebody elses blog where they filled cups with ranch dressing and put carrots and celery sticks in them. It was cute. I was thinking you could also use peanut butter to mix it up a bit. You are amazing and so clever. I need to try it out.