We had Jaxson's joy school Halloween party at our house on Tuesday. It was so fun--the kids were hilarious. We have four boys and one little girl in our class, so there were four manly costumes (five counting a big brother) and one little princess, of course. Here are some fun pictures of our party:
Luke and Obi Wan, Donatello, Pricess Maddy, Bumble Bee, and Optimus Prime.
Playing a game with our "ghostly balloons". Umm, this picture is awesome because they look like REAL ghosts. (okay, not really, but kinda).
Check out this cool mummy calzone. If anyone wants to try it out on Halloween, the recipe is here.http://www.tisfortable.com/mummy_calzones.cfm
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the scary eyes and the ghosts. I think I might try the mummy calzone. Thanks for the link!
What a cute party!! The calzone is awesome, i'll have to give it a try!!
Fun I would love to do Joy School. Only problem is I need to know people to do it with. Looks like fun!! What a yummy looking mummy!
So seeing this reminds me that I really need to get rolling on my plans for this weeks joy school! No worries..it will be fun! Thanks again for the awsome party, Mady loved the glow in the dark teeth!
I LOVE doing Joy school. But no way does mine ever compare to what fun you guys have! Love the hat too by the way. Happy belated Halloween :)
Post a Comment