There is an awesome old drive in Erda that does a free (and secret!) trunk or treat every year the Saturday before Halloween. It's one of my favorite things to do, but this year I had to miss it because we had a big clock class in Idaho (it went great but I'm so happy that it is OVER!)
Mark is awesome and he took the boys by himself. Here is what you (and I) missed:




7 comments:
Looks like your kids had a great time, hopefully my kids will be feeling better in time for our ward trunk or treat, I know Oivia would have just as much fun!!
Oh, and I love the new backgroung on your blog, its cute!!
I love the makeover on your blog! What fun pics! Ya for Halloween!
Your blog is soooooo CUTE!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing everything. It made me smile for the day!!!
I love Jaxon's obsession with the Ninja Turtles... it seriously is the funniest thing! And can I just tell you how much I miss him in our nursery class?
Cute costumes. Thanks for the tip about the secret trunk or treating. Could you remind me next year?
I love the costumes! They look awesome! your blog makeover is very awesome as well. What do you think about all of the boys and wives getting together in November? I'd like to put something together although I know everyone is so busy. You can e-mail me at misbarlow@hotmail.com.
Cute costumes! I didn't even know you had a blog. Your kids are getting so big. We're not coming to Utah for Thanksgiving cause Kyle doesn't get a long enough break, and we're actually not coming for Christmas either since it's so close to my due date. So we probably won't see everyone till next summer.
Post a Comment