November 16, 2008

Jaxson seriously thinks this is me, and no one can convice him otherwise.



Seriously. Every time the commercial comes on or we drive by the billboard, Jaxson is like "look mommy--it's you!" Hey, it could be worse. He used to think Mark was Joe on Blues Clues. And anyway, it's only because she totally copied my hair.

13 comments:

Krystal said...

Kim that is addorable! Just let him think you are a big time celeb!Love it! He is so cute!

Ashley said...

you look amazing in that picture, i love what you've done with your hair. I had no idea you were a spokeswoman for RC Willey...

Kassie said...

That is hilarious because everytime we see that commerical me and Jon say "Look there's Kim"

A'Lisha said...

it does look like you!!

crush said...

SO FUNNY!!!! Jaxson cracks me up! What a cute kid!

But I do have to say, I never thought of you looking like her before, but now, I totally think you look like her. Now we can say, "Hey, look! It's Kim!"

Mama Snow said...

Poor Mark resembling the guy from "blues Clues". Kids are so funny. It is funny how I can see some similarities from you and that girl as well. Your both very beautiful! I would be afraid to see who my kids would choose as my twin!

A'Lisha said...

Kim- will you send me your email so that i can add you to my blog list- A'Lisha.finch@hci.utah.edu!! I had to make it private don't know if you view it or not but I like to look at yours!!

Jules said...

Paige and Kim are long lost sisters! You really could be. You even talk alike.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark and Fam! Found your blog while looking up old T-ville people and just wanted to say hi. Your little family is beautiful, glad to see you are doing so well! Best Wishes :)
~Brooke Petersen Reber

Hess Fam said...

that is hilarious! And I totally think it looks like you too!!! How cute!

Cory and Holly said...

I just have one question... What kind of discount am I looking at here?

Nicole said...

That's hilarious, Kim. She is cute, whoever she is but you are way hotter, just so you know...

Angela said...

John has been saying that for months...Mark cracked us up at dinner when he told us about Jaxson. John honestly believes he can't tell the difference. What a goober.