April 26, 2009

Annual Girls Weekend In Mesquite

THIS
+
THIS


= THIS!!!




Last weekend was our annual girls weekend in Mesquite. Every spring the aunts and daughters on my mom's side of the family drive down to Mesquite to stay with my Grandma for the weekend. We shop till we drop at the killer outlets in Vegas and then go to dinner or a movie. It is so fun, and I look forward to it every year!

There are two things I want to point out about the top picture: My Grandma IS wearing her nightgown, but she has on bright pink lipstick to match - I LOVE IT. We about did her in the day before with 8 hours of shopping and a movie. Also, we are all showing off our new purses, and we are firm believers in the saying "the BIGGER your purse is, the SMALLER your butt looks!" Thanks for the fun trip ladies - I can't wait until next year!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

How much fun! What a great tradition. I like the saying too. I'll have to remember that one next time I'm buying a purse.

Nicole said...

Well, she is your "weird grandma."

wood0306 said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Love the fun purses!!!

Errin and Stephanie Dalton said...

Love it. Your family is so fun!