To any of you who know Mark's brother Rob, this story will be funny...
So the boys were at Grandma's house last week and Jaxson and Wyatt were both sitting on Rob's lap watching a movie. Jaxson just kept shifting around and was being really squirmy. Finally, he jumped off Rob's lap.
Rob: "Jaxson, don't you want to sit on my lap? What's wrong?"
Jaxson: "No, you got too much bones!!"
I love the stuff that comes out of that kid's mouth and I need to write more of it down.
6 comments:
so i see he still has not put on any weight since I last saw him...most of us by now have gained a few:)
I love Jaxson, he is so funny--I need to see him again.
Ha ha! How did I know he was talking about Rob
So funny!!! What a kid?!!
So cute! I'm sure he's wondering why a person has so many bones!
Thanks so much for your support!
That kid just cracks me up ;)
Post a Comment