Mark is out of town and we are all missing him. He is such a fun, hands on dad that when he's gone it is a huge difference for both the boys and for me! We love you, honey - our house isn't the same without you here!
at the zoo - Wyatt's face in this picture just makes me melt
Staying up till midnight (twice) to finish the swingset.
SO EXCITED that it was done when they woke up they had to try it out in their jammies.
4 comments:
Totally agree on missing daddies when they are gone, Jeremy leaves me every 6 weeks for three days and it is rough. I am glad that your mouth is fine and also that I was right, it is good to know that I haven't totally lost all intelligence after having Cannon.
You guys are both really awesome parents :)
Such cuties!!! If you need anything or want to hang out. You are welcome at our house anytime!!!
we just changed our blog address be sure to update it!
Post a Comment