But apparently Wyatt has found something even better.
Oh my gosh they are cute.
Super cute- I agree- dogs are the best pillows- I guess Jake probably can't feel him like him might an adult right? You might almost think he's a stuffed animal that is supposed to be there.
You have the cutest boys ever. I love it!
That is great! He finally slowed down enough to pass out!
Um, adorable! I love that both of your boys have their own little personalities! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Oh my heavens is that your new darling bed...you need to post it so I can see a picture of it all it looks BEAUTIFUL!
Your boys are hilarious just like their mama. Oh! and I love that new bedding I see...Show us more pics.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh they are cute.
Super cute- I agree- dogs are the best pillows- I guess Jake probably can't feel him like him might an adult right? You might almost think he's a stuffed animal that is supposed to be there.
You have the cutest boys ever. I love it!
That is great! He finally slowed down enough to pass out!
Um, adorable! I love that both of your boys have their own little personalities! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Oh my heavens is that your new darling bed...you need to post it so I can see a picture of it all it looks BEAUTIFUL!
Your boys are hilarious just like their mama. Oh! and I love that new bedding I see...Show us more pics.
Post a Comment