To apply, follow these simple steps:
1. Select a color (Wyatt is shown here wearing Hot Pink)
2. Eat the chalk (the aftertaste is bad, but the color stays on great!)
3. Run like crazy from your mom while eating the said chalk and voila - flawless lips.
This boy gives us a run for our money, but he sure has a good time doing it!!
9 comments:
What a crack up! Kim you make me laugh. You tell it so well. Thanks for sharing that summer lip tip! I'll let my boys test that out!
HA HA HA HA oh my crap thats hilarious!!
he is so stinkin cute! I love it. When do you want to come over and transform my bedroom furniture... hee hee
That is too cute and too funny!
Can't wait to see him in action next week!
I Love It!!!
That Wy guy is so dang cute! The lip color is fab!
Dude! Cheap and good looking! That little Whatt...I guess we have to be grateful now when we can catch them! Just imagine the teen years! L.O.L.
Noah and Wyatt have been talking, apparently . . . he picked up the same tip. When he sees me he tries to hide it behind his back and run. My battle - let Josh color and Noah eat or let nobody color and Noah be chalk free inside?
Post a Comment