And then Wyatt (of course) was not to be outdone by his brother, so he had to show off his latest accomplishment: jumping (okay, really stepping off of) the cable box in our yard - many, many times. I never wanted an electrical/cable box in our yard and was sad when we ended up having one. I was wrong to feel that way, apparently. The boys love that thing and play on it almost as much as their swing set. Dang it, who cares if it's ugly! I love his face in this video, but this can't be a good sign from him, can it? Maybe we shouldn't be encouraging him and clapping for him as he falls on his face...
And I've decided to finish off this post with a picture of a dog in an eye patch (left over from the pirate party), because I am guessing that most of you haven't seen a dog wearing one of these before. So here you go:
Doesn't he look so happy?
4 comments:
Such cute boys! Jaxson's voice melts my heart!
I am so impressed with Jaxson's pledge skills...Adelyn doesn't know one word of that:(...am I the worst or what!
Love the videos, thanks for sharing. Your boys crack me up, they are so funny.
Nice pirate pup too.
OMG... That was amazing!!! Great job Jaxson! The videos and pictures are soooooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment