September 16, 2009

Temple Portraits


We have been working on this project for Super Saturday and home classes, and it is finally ready! We started out just offering the Salt Lake Temple, but we have added a bunch more. To see the details, go here. To see pictures of the other temples, go here.

The picture is HUGE and so pretty. Keli at http://www.kelibphotography.blogspot.com/ took all of the pictures for us. This is really fun for Super Saturday or enrichment night- pass it on to your enrichment leader! Also, if you host a class at your house, you get to make a picture for free.

One last thing - we are looking for a couple of fun ladies to teach the classes in Logan - if anyone knows of someone please let me know!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kim, these are awesome! We looked forever for a good Timpanogos picture to hang in our home, wish you were around a few years ago! I love it!! How hard would it be if my group out here wanted to do it? Would that be possible at all? We have a large Christmas workshop in Nov, and this might be something they would love to do. Let me know what you think of that. Also, I bet my mom would love to help out in Logan. Good luck, these are really amazing!

Tiffany said...

Kim,
I have a sister-in-law and a good friend that live in Logan, LMK if you still need someone... I'm SO sad I'm not making one, maybe someday... They are beautiful!!!

Reader Family said...

Hey Kim, I'm from Logan and we are up there fairly often. Also my mom a craft-o-holic and lives up there. Let me know if you need us! I'm doing one for Super Saturday, so excited. :)

Tiffany said...

Hey! How are you guys? This is Kyle and Tiffany by the way. I saw this on Cami's blog, and wondered if it was possible to either do one for me, or help me do one while we're there to visit. I'd love to give my parents this for Christmas, but didn't know if you'd be able to do just one for the price on Cami's blog. I can't do a super Saturday (unless you want to fly to Maryland :), but I really want to do one of these! Let me know if it's possible.