Lately I have been looking at Jaxson and just thinking "Slow down!" I don't want him to get any older. He is at such a fun age and makes our house a happy place. He is so sweet and the stuff that comes out of his mouth cracks up everyday. I just can't believe how fast time is flying and I wish I could just freeze it for a little while!
Sitting on Santa's lap at our ward party. It was a polar express theme so all the kids wore their pajamas and we had breakfast instead of dinner - it was such a fun party! Besides Wyatt's 30 minute tantrum while waiting in line... Jaxson had a huge list of things to tell Santa (none of which he is actually getting - sorry buddy!). He changes his mind everyday but I'm sure he'll love whatever he gets.
Decorating the tree this year, he was trying to put a hook on one of the ornaments and was having a tough time. So all of a sudden he goes
"I can't see anything without my glasses - let me go get them."
And he comes back with these babies. I told him that spider man sunglasses wouldn't actually help, but then he was able to put the hook in and was like "see mommy, I told you I needed them!" How do you even argue with that? I didn't try.
5 comments:
Oh he is getting so big and super handsome! I feel the same way about my kids. I can't believe Will is in Kindergarten and just this week my 18 month old starting talking in sentences. I want him to stay a baby forever.
What a doll, I love 2-4 years olds, they say teh darndest things. Hope that you are enjoying your holidays so far!
This is when you just want to freeze time. He sure is a cutie. I love to listen to him talk. He says the funnest things :)
That is so funny that is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw him at mom and dads this week. He is just getting older. I want him to stay this age as well, he is so stinkin cute!
the sunglasses thing is hilarious- you can't argue it
Post a Comment