Is it January or July? Someone please help me out and let me know, because we have been sick and it isn't feeling like summer at our house! Wyatt had a sore throat for a while, and then as soon as he got feeling better, Jaxson got an ear infection, and then they both got pink eye, and now I have Strep throat and an ear infection...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is all in the last week or so, and we are not feeling very festive this 4th of July. Poor Jax has to take Zyrtec, Amoxicilan (sp?) and eye drops morning and night.
On the up side, Mark got to say GOODBYE to the Lancer yesterday - thank you Tucker from Idaho (or should I say "Sucker", haha). You serverd us well for 163k miles, but it was time to let you go. We shopped around today and after some wheelin' and dealin' ended up with a new civic. Hooray for cars with air conditioners that work! I'm sure Mark will be enjoying his ride to work on Tuesday WITHOUT the windows rolled down on I-80.
2 comments:
Kimmie, what a bummer! I am sorry that you guys are all sick but I am glad it is now so you can be over it by the time I come! I really want to see you this time. Maybe we should plan to hang out with the kids like we did last summer...that was fun to sit and chat. Hope you start feeling better soon!
I hope you all start feeling better so that you can enjoy the sunshine! Your new car is beautiful!
Post a Comment