Okay, so I need to post about Jaxson's first day of school, but I haven't downloaded those pictures yet. So first, I have to post some funny Wyatt-ism before I forget all about them!
This boy is definitely an individual - sometimes we wonder what it would be like to live in that head. Today...
Wyatt (galloping around the kitchen) : Mommy, I'n a cowBOY!
Me: You are? Good job!
Wyatt (as he ran off): Moooooooooo! Mooooooooo!
Get it? That one took me a minute, too.

Last week, he came in the house and told me:
Wyatt: Mommy, I haveafiyabum!
Me (blank look): what?
Wyatt (getting upset): I have a fiyabum!
Me: You have a WHAT?
Wyatt (really upset at this point): I have a FIYA BUM!
Me: You have a....fire? bum?
Wyatt: YEAH! Fiya bum!
It turns out that 'fiya bum' is actually code for diaper rash. Gotta love this little guy :).
4 comments:
okay...that COWboy story is hilarious! Man there are so many things I know i've already forgotten because I don't take the time to write them down...makes me sad!
The cowboy one cracked me up. You're right. I didn't get it at first and had to think hard. I thought is he riding a cow?
That boy! And that picture! He is sooooo darling and yummy! And he will finally let me squish him, sort of. Love you, Mama B.
Kinda of embarrassed right now because I am at work, just read your post, and cannot stop chuckling under my breath. Love the Wyatt-isms! He is SO funny!
Post a Comment