
On the balcony of our room
We needed a little bit of fun earlier this month so we decided to head up to snowbird for the night and sleepover. We had a blast swimming, drinking free hot chocolate, taking the tram to the top of the mountain, and eating a fancy breakfast. It is so funny how sleeping at a hotel is so awesome when you are a kid.
Heading up - I actually hated this part's guts. I love roller coasters, but anything that goes up high that is SLOW has always scared the crap out of me - ferris wheels, the top of the rocket at Lagoon, and now apparently trams. I just wanted to get off of this thing.
My boys at the top. Notice the tight grip on the maniac. We packed a picnic dinner thinking we could spread out a blanket and eat it at the top. Ha! It was like 30 degrees and so foggy. We stayed at the top for a total of five minutes before we jumped back on the tram. We had to eat our dinner in our room instead.
Isn't it gorgeous there?! Swimming in the pool was awesome because you are surrounded by mountains - the boys LOVED the hot tub and Jaxson would have stayed in there all night if we had let him. I think his favorite part though was the free hot chocolate in the lobby. One of the times we were standing in line, there was a lady in front of us with a tattoo on her neck that said 'Jaxson' (even spelled right!). He saw that and thought it was the coolest thing ever - should we be worried? I'm pretty sure that Wyatt's favorite part was riding the elevator to and from our floor.
Heading up - I actually hated this part's guts. I love roller coasters, but anything that goes up high that is SLOW has always scared the crap out of me - ferris wheels, the top of the rocket at Lagoon, and now apparently trams. I just wanted to get off of this thing.
My boys at the top. Notice the tight grip on the maniac. We packed a picnic dinner thinking we could spread out a blanket and eat it at the top. Ha! It was like 30 degrees and so foggy. We stayed at the top for a total of five minutes before we jumped back on the tram. We had to eat our dinner in our room instead.
Isn't it gorgeous there?! Swimming in the pool was awesome because you are surrounded by mountains - the boys LOVED the hot tub and Jaxson would have stayed in there all night if we had let him. I think his favorite part though was the free hot chocolate in the lobby. One of the times we were standing in line, there was a lady in front of us with a tattoo on her neck that said 'Jaxson' (even spelled right!). He saw that and thought it was the coolest thing ever - should we be worried? I'm pretty sure that Wyatt's favorite part was riding the elevator to and from our floor.It was nice to get away, even just for the night. Our kids are at such fun ages to do stuff like that. We might have to make this one a tradition!



2 comments:
you and Mark look adorable
Next time you and Mark should go alone. . .we will keep the kids! But then who would take your picture??
Post a Comment