Shutterfly has a sweet deal going on if anyone needs free Christmas cards! All you have to do is post the link on a blog post and they give you 50 free cards - woohoo! That is right about the number of cards I need this year, so we will be set. Go here for the details. It took me about 5 minutes, and will save me around 60 bucks. They have some really cute holiday cards if you need one without pictures. We are going to go with one with pics, I think with some we took in Disneyland last week. We'll probably choose from some of these photo cards.
They also had some super cute wall calendars and photo books - maybe for the grandparents or Mark's office...fun ideas :).
Anyway, I hope someone else sees this and gets some free cards out of it. Someone who loves a deal as much as I do! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Well isn't this lovely? I literally just paid for all of my Christmas cards online just minutes before logging on to read blogs before I go pick them up at Walgreens. Just my luck
Post a Comment