June 12, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010

Christmas this year was the best - the boys are the perfect ages for all of the magic. They were both super excited for Santa to come, and are waiting to go check out the loot on Christmas morning....




Santa's set up...


The tree and stockings the night before. I think that is ELF on in the background.



Grocery store made by Santa (with a little help from his dad ;) ) and painted by Mrs. Clause.



Enjoying their new pillow pets...I have no idea why my type is being underlined and I can't figure out how to take it off.





Testing out the new store


We had lots of fun before and after Christmas, too. Lots of cousins means happy boys!


Wyatt holding his baby cousin Caroline...he looks a little bit unsure what to think but he LOVES this girl.

Jax and McKay after sledding at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was FREEZING outside - look at those pink cheeks!


Looks like he just couldn't help himself any longer




Playing the white elephant game with all of the little cousins at the Huntsman Christmas party. I don't have a picture of it, but every kid's favorite part of this party was a chocolate fountain right at their eye level!


Checking to see if they are on the naughty or nice list...Wyatt looks a little worried.



1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

Love Wyatts face with Caroline! That is one I want a copy of! Also, the General Store was a hit. Love the pictures.