Here are the random highlights of our January and February (at least what I busted the camera out for anyway!):
Reading stories before bedtime- they love this nursery rhyme book.

Wyatt after he watched that super bowl commercial a zillion times online... I appreciate that he put his own spin on it though with the chicken suit. Way to think outside of the box, buddy.

My brothers and Mark having a "Lego-off" at my parents house after a Sunday dinner. It was as intense and competitive as you would expect a Lego building contest between 4 grown men to be. And what I mean by that is Super intense. The 4 little boys got to judge.




1 comment:
Your boys are seriously too cute and I loved reading all your posts and looking at all the fun pictures. I can really tell you have a lot of fun and personality at your house on a regular basis!
Post a Comment