Wyatt sometimes tries so hard to be happy when he is sad about something--it just cracks us up! I felt a little bit mean taking a video of it, but it is just hilarious!
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! his lip sticking out when he's sad, that is so cute. don't feel bad, i was filming Tate sitting up for the first time, and he fell backwards on his head and i kept filming....i needed that shot!
Kim! Wow your kids are super cute! I love that video. Jaxson looks a lot like you. what a beautiful family! I don't think I have seen you since you were pregnant with him. That was a long time ago. I am glad i can check up on you now! I was cleaning my room the other day and i found a few notes we wrote back and forth in ms hydes class about the "Motivator" Remember that hideous plaid shirt? ha ha! Hope you are well! Miss you!
Kim! Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is super cute! That video of Wyatt is hillarious! He is adorable! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys! Hopefully sometime this week! Give him a kiss for me!
Mark and KIM!! Buddies Pals!! We miss you guys! Why the heck have we not gotten together! Congratulations on Wyatt. He is soo cute! That video is hilarious! Well your blog is way cute and I am so glad that I saw it! Tell Mark to call Matt and we should all go to dinner or something one night minus the children!!!
8 comments:
That video is a keeper. It made me laugh out loud. What a fun time of life! Love you, Mama Bell
Oh my gosh kim that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a sweet little baby boy.
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! his lip sticking out when he's sad, that is so cute. don't feel bad, i was filming Tate sitting up for the first time, and he fell backwards on his head and i kept filming....i needed that shot!
Your kids are so CUTE! How are you anyways? It's been years. Well I loved seeing your blog!
Kim! Wow your kids are super cute! I love that video. Jaxson looks a lot like you. what a beautiful family! I don't think I have seen you since you were pregnant with him. That was a long time ago. I am glad i can check up on you now! I was cleaning my room the other day and i found a few notes we wrote back and forth in ms hydes class about the "Motivator" Remember that hideous plaid shirt? ha ha! Hope you are well! Miss you!
Kim! Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is super cute! That video of Wyatt is hillarious! He is adorable! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys! Hopefully sometime this week! Give him a kiss for me!
Mark and KIM!! Buddies Pals!! We miss you guys! Why the heck have we not gotten together! Congratulations on Wyatt. He is soo cute! That video is hilarious! Well your blog is way cute and I am so glad that I saw it! Tell Mark to call Matt and we should all go to dinner or something one night minus the children!!!
Um is this the Kim Huntsman that I played softball with? This is Lyndsay Hensley now Fraser! Your boys are so cute! Good to see that your doing well!
Post a Comment