Jaxson and Wyatt are cracking us up lately, so I thought I would post some cute pictures of them together. They are best buddies! Jaxson LOVES Wyatt--he sings to him, "reads" him stories, helps him play with his toys (this usually consists of Jaxson shoving toys in Wyatt's face until Wyatt crys, but hey, it counts), and makes sure we are taking good care of him. A typical conversation at our house--Jaxson:"Mommy-Wyatt's crying! Mommy--Wyatt's crying! Mommy, he's crying, you need to get him! Mommy..." Me: "Okay! Just let me finish going to the bathroom!!" Wyatt loves Jaxson, too. He will just crack up laughing all the time just from watching Jaxson do something. He watches him ALL the time, and you can tell he already worships his big brother!
May 23, 2008
BUDDIES
Jaxson and Wyatt are cracking us up lately, so I thought I would post some cute pictures of them together. They are best buddies! Jaxson LOVES Wyatt--he sings to him, "reads" him stories, helps him play with his toys (this usually consists of Jaxson shoving toys in Wyatt's face until Wyatt crys, but hey, it counts), and makes sure we are taking good care of him. A typical conversation at our house--Jaxson:"Mommy-Wyatt's crying! Mommy--Wyatt's crying! Mommy, he's crying, you need to get him! Mommy..." Me: "Okay! Just let me finish going to the bathroom!!" Wyatt loves Jaxson, too. He will just crack up laughing all the time just from watching Jaxson do something. He watches him ALL the time, and you can tell he already worships his big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How cute! Im so excited to have two boys!!
I'm glad your little guys love each other! I'm still waiting for Cody to love Bo as much as Bo loves Cody!
They are so cute!! Isn't it fun to see them start interacting with eachother and actually play with one another! I love it. They are adorable!
Post a Comment