Wyatt is finally starting to eat solids, and it is next to impossible to actually get any food into his mouth! He won't stop smiling and sticking out his tongue, and the food just goes everywhere. At least he liked the spoon!
Mark and Kim- I hope it is okay that I got this off the taylorsville website- your boys are absolutely adorable!!I am glad you are both doing so well!! Kim - you are the cutest!! checkout my blog if you want- hope you don't think I am too weird!! princesskyleeo.blogspot.com A'Lisha Blackburn Finch
Your boys are adorable! I got your blog off of Matt and Brandi's. We all need to get together this summer. Come check out our blog- erinstones.blogspot.com
3 comments:
So So CUTE!! He is getting so big!
Mark and Kim- I hope it is okay that I got this off the taylorsville website- your boys are absolutely adorable!!I am glad you are both doing so well!! Kim - you are the cutest!! checkout my blog if you want- hope you don't think I am too weird!! princesskyleeo.blogspot.com
A'Lisha Blackburn Finch
Your boys are adorable! I got your blog off of Matt and Brandi's. We all need to get together this summer. Come check out our blog- erinstones.blogspot.com
Post a Comment