B-Best Friend? My mama

Witches night out 2006
C-Cake or pie? C-A-K-E all the way!D-Day of choice? Sunday
E-Essential Item? I always need to be carrying a diaper or two.
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummy bears or worms? worms
H-Home town? Taylorsville, ut
I-Favorite indulgence? cheesecake and ice cream ( I can't pick just one)
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Jaxson (3 next month!) and Wyatt (6 months)
L-Life isn't complete without: copying and pasting from Holly and brooke-- FAMILY and good FRIENDS!
M-Marriage date? Sept. 5th 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 3 brothers

Family Picture 1991
O-Oranges or Apples? both
P-Phobias? dun dun dun...BEES
Q-Quote? Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings!!!
R-Reasons to smile? Watching Mark play with the boys, Wyatt's little Elf ears, MOST of what comes out of Jaxson's mouth.

S-Season of choice? FALL
T-Tag 3 people: Laura, Anne, Laurie
U-Unknown fact about me? I have this deep, driving desire to one day open my own snow cone stand. There, I said it. Now you know.
V-Vegetable? Potatoes
W-Worst habit? wasting time.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Mostly Ultrasounds, for the past few years and probably for the next few!
Y-Your favorite food? Lasagna
Z-Zodiac sign: Pisces.
3 comments:
Snow cones!?! Well when you open one I'll make sure when I'm down there to stop by. Are you going to sit in the stand with a spray bottle fan and eating the snow cones? I think you should get a uniform!!
Your family is so cute! I cant believe how big your boys are. They are adorable! We need to plan a get together because we havent seen you guys forever.
Hey Kim! So my Mom couldn't figure out how to get onto your blog to look at something your Mom told her about so she called for help and then I, of course, had to check it out too! : ) You have the cutest little family! Also I love that pic with your Mom - it's perfect!
Post a Comment