September 10, 2008

First shiner and first oreo







5 comments:

Annilee said...

Wow, what polar opposites! Poor Jaxson enduring one of the most painful things there is and Wyatt getting to experience one of the best things invented! Doesn't quite seem fair now does it What cute little boys!

Clark Family said...

Awesome. I love the Oreo face. Oh and thanks as of right now things are going great! Little boys are so cute! Johnny taught JJ to pick flowers for me and bring them to me so whenever there's a flower to pick he does and some times it's a little embarrassing. Especially when they're not your flowers!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

That oreo face looks all to familiar! I look back at the picture I have of Sonrisa's first oreo all the time. What a mess!

Angela said...

I'm not even sure how you do that with an oreo.

Troop 442 said...

What happened to Jax? And I feel like I should be asking the same thing of Wyatt....what happened? How does an oreo even do that? So cute and funny!