September 30, 2008


OUR WEEK IN PICTURES...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are SOOO cute! I can't believe that all of our kids are growing up so fast. Where does the time go?

Ashley said...

i LOVE those leslie patricelli books, i have a few of them. they have the cutest pictures.
and Jaxson is so dark compared to Wyatt!! he's your little tan boy.

Cory and Holly said...

Look at your big boys! And they love each other! I keep waiting for mine to get there, but I don't think they ever will! So Cute!

Clark Family said...

Oh I can't wait for my boys to get a little older. They look so cute. Brothers are fun!!

MamaBell said...

Those pictures were absolutely darling! The cutest grandkids I have ever seen!! That last picture of the boys reminded me of Mark and Rob. That is exactly how different their skin was next to each other! Enjoy every moment. It goes fast!

crush said...

They are so stinkin' cute, but I still cannot believe how black-and-white-different they look! So cute! We miss you guys!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

They are such cutsie little guys! I just want to squeeze them! Thanks again for having us over the other night it was good to spend some time with you guys and to play with the boys. Plus my mouth is still watering for that lasagna I need the recipe! Oh and by the way you have to see my post about Matt's hunting trip. ha ha Love ya