December 17, 2008

Photoshoot

We had our family pictures taken last week - our first real attempt ever. It went pretty well considering it was COLD outside and we had a 3-year-old (who makes some kind of weird face whenever a camera is around) and a 1-year-old to deal with. My friend and neighbor, Keli Blain, took the pictures and she did a fantastic job! Even though THIS is what was actually going on
most of the time...


She managed to get awesome pictures that we love. I think she's so good because she's a mom with 3 little girls, so she knows just how to capture a kid's attention and hold for long enough to snap some perfect shots. Here are a few of my favorites:










If you want to check out Keli's other stuff and information, go to: http://kelibphotography.blogspot.com

8 comments:

A'Lisha said...

you guys seriously have the cutest family ever!! how precious!

Bethany said...

I LOVE them! How fun!

Cory and Holly said...

I am in love with your pictures! How are you going to choose? I think I might call her. I am just so nervous about my boys! I may ruin her for everyone else!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

OH MY CRAP....these pictures are DARLING!!!!! I love the picture when the camera is looking down on all of you!!! Sooo cute

Mikell Sudweeks said...

W-O-W! You guys look great! I love the one with Jaxson looking down at Wyatt and they're both laughing.Priceless. She did a fantastic job!

wood0306 said...

LOVE THEM!!! These are so cute. This is exactly what I am looking for. I will check out the site :)

Hess Fam said...

So cute!!! I love them!

Holly Marie said...

kim, those are darling!!!! I love the candid ones.