January 22, 2009

3-year-old Logic

Today, around 1:30...

Me: Jaxson, it's nap time - go in the bathroom and go potty.

**Jaxson leaves the room and comes back in**

Me: Are you ready for your nap?

Jaxson: But mommy, I don't need a nap today. I was lookin' in the mirror and my eyes aren't tired!

How do you argue with that?!

8 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

So Funny. I can't believe he still takes naps. Kiana does too, but it is a fight. I like your new layout!!

wood0306 said...

Your blog is sooooooooo CUTE :) Jaxson just cracks me up. I can hear him saying that. You are outa luck, he is one smart cookie! I would say he has you wrapped around his little finger ;)

Leesee Girlyfield said...

So cute! It's a good thing we have our kids to always keep us laughing, huh?!! I think life would be so dull without those sweet moments.

Audrey Squires said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I mean it only makes sense, come on Kim!! We missed you this weekend, love ya

crush said...

What a funny boy! He cracks me up!

Love your new look! WAY CUTE!

Missed you this weekend, too.

XOXO

crush said...

What a funny boy! He cracks me up!

Love your new look! WAY CUTE!

Missed you this weekend, too.

XOXO

Lynja said...

very cute:)