The computer has been sick, too. Somehow it got (another) virus, this time from an email attachment I think. It was one that was designed to scare you into buying some bogus anti-virus software, which I was totally trying to buy (because it really, really looked like windows was telling me to buy it! I fell for it). Luckily for me, my computer (as a safety thing?) wouldn't let me on the internet, so I couldn't purchase the bogus software. Take that, stupid virus!! These make me so mad because seriously, who is sitting around creating these crappy viruses just to ruin other people's lives for the heck of it?! WHO?! I wish I knew.
Anyway, sick and computer-less, this is what we've been doing in our spare time:
Enjoying a movie (Star Wars this week) in his "hut".
Devastated because after tearing the hut down 4 or
5 times he finally got locked out of the room...
Wishing you all good health from our house to yours!
5 comments:
We've been playing the sick game too! I hope that your kids get better soon!
the little bro trying to hang out with the big bro!! That is the cutest picture. Hope your feeling better soon. Winter blows! I can't wait for spring time!
Wow.... That is so funny. Jackson is such a little stinker. It looks like he is growing up, and has it all figured out!!! Poor Wyatt, big brother has decided that all his fun is over!
Man, sorry you guys have been so sick! Spring can't come soon enough! Poor Wyatt! Cody would do that to Bo, if we had doors...
Your kids are SO cute! I hope you are all feeling better. We sure missed seeing you in Cali, but it was great to see Mark for a bit and catch up. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment