August 2, 2009

A Pirate's Life For Me










































7 comments:

Laurie & Clint said...

how cute! what a fun mom you are! I love the buried presents.

Hillary Garner said...

What a fun day and a fun idea! You are so stinkin' cute!

Dianne said...

Seriously Kim, you are too cute! Where do you find all your creative inspiration and the time to execute? So glad I have a friend that I can ask for creative advice, can yo start planning Cannon's 3rd birthday party for me?

Annilee said...

Just realized that I was typing under my mom's account, Dianne from above is indeed me, Annilee!

Anonymous said...

How creative! What a fun birthday party!

Troop 442 said...

Kim! I love your pictures! I'm going to have to steal some of them! Thank you for inviting us. We had a FABULOUS time. You know how to do a party!!

XOXO

Mama Snow said...

That has got to be the coolest birthday bash ever! Will you throw me a party?
Seriously you are so creative and fun. What a cute mommy you are.