sad! I hope he's ok....it makes you feel so awful. Tate dropped my flat iron on his foot a few months ago and we had to wrap it like that for a few weeks...I felt so bad!!
What a sad thing, but he will remember not to touch lightbulbs, I am sure! Look at that darling face, and the long eyelashes! That picture will be in his wedding video someday! Give him a hug and kiss from Grandma Connie
5 comments:
sad! I hope he's ok....it makes you feel so awful. Tate dropped my flat iron on his foot a few months ago and we had to wrap it like that for a few weeks...I felt so bad!!
Ouch... poor little guy! I wish you guys fast recoveries.
ohhhh no poor guy!!
owww...how sad! Glad to see silky blue there to comfort him:)
What a sad thing, but he will remember not to touch lightbulbs, I am sure! Look at that darling face, and the long eyelashes! That picture will be in his wedding video someday! Give him a hug and kiss from Grandma Connie
Post a Comment