September 1, 2009

What we are up to...

Wyatt's favorite spot to watch movies...he doesn't even mess up the pillows!


1st day of Preschool, where he said to me "Mommy, you just stay in the car, I'll go up to the door by myself." Ummm...stay in the car and cry my eyes out, you mean? How in the heck is he this old already?!!


If you see us and we look slightly dusty, this is why. I talked Mark into the idea of repainting finally, and it turned into this...scraping the orange peel texture off of some of the walls. Which is surprisingly not as fun as it sounds! More pictures to come...

5 comments:

wood0306 said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see what you do... I love your work!

Cathie said...

Wyatt looks so cute surrounded by all those pillows! By the way I love the bedding. Good luck with the house project.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Your posts make Matt and I laugh so hard!! You are the best writer you should write a funny weekly column or something I would totally read it.

Hillary Garner said...

I would say that I would come and help you with your project but seeing I have a newborn and all and that that project looks like the project from %$#@...i'll leave that to you and invite myself out to come and see the final masterpiece when it's all done:)

Angela said...

I can't believe you are re-painting. I seem to remember a crazy little story about how you two got the paint so high up on the walls in the first place...and now Mark is agreeing to do this again? He must love you Kimberly. :) Keep John and I posted when it's done...we'll use it as our excuse to come out there and hang out...I know. I know.. we're not very good at that, but we are trying to be much better about staying in touch with friends cuz' we miss all of them.