September 5, 2008

Success!



I just thought you would all like to know that we went back to Lagoon with bounceback passes and Jaxson made it onto that ride he was dying to go on! All it took were some taller shoes and a worker who wasn't as concerned with the laws of Lagoon, and he was on the ride!
Not to leave Wyatt out--he got to ride the Merry-Go-Round with his Daddy and I think he liked it--mostly I just thought everyone would like to see a shot of Mark actually sitting on the Merry-go-round seat with him--haha.

3 comments:

Annilee said...

Yea for Jaxson, I can't believe he didn't make it on the first time! I guess if you work at Lagoon, you want to have power over something and turning little kids away from a ride somehow shows that you have that power! He is a brave boy!

Clark Family said...

Yay!! What nice parents, good thinkers too. Love the picture of Mark, I'm sure he does too!

wood0306 said...

That is so exciting. I bet he thought he was the coolest kid there. Since he had gotton so much bigger :) And the picture of Mark, I mean Wyatt is priceless!