Wow! So gross! I have had similar experiences as well. Isn't potty training great? (Are you potty training or have you not started this adventure!?!) Kids are so great, but when they do things like that sometimes I stop to think- what have I done?
Wow, can't wait to start potty training Cannon. When I hear stories like that, I might just wait until kindergarten! Glad to find a little humor in other's motherhood experiences, it makes me know that I am not alone. Hope to see you soon!
12 comments:
So So So Funny!! We are all still laughing about it! (I'm sure I won't be laughing when it happens to me!) What did you do?
Wow! So gross! I have had similar experiences as well. Isn't potty training great? (Are you potty training or have you not started this adventure!?!) Kids are so great, but when they do things like that sometimes I stop to think- what have I done?
YUCK... He cracks me up!
LOL!!! What a "mommy" moment! Hey if you want an invite to our blog just send me a message bjmklenk@yahoo.com
Later,
Jenn Klenk
Oh man! I think I would've started to cry! Good thing you were at the store....wipes and underwear? Better there than at church!!!
Gross yet funny at the same time- funny because it wasn't me.
Wow, can't wait to start potty training Cannon. When I hear stories like that, I might just wait until kindergarten! Glad to find a little humor in other's motherhood experiences, it makes me know that I am not alone. Hope to see you soon!
YUCK!! That is no phrase any mom wants to hear: "poop on me." YUCK!
that is so awesome...that it was you and not me. hey, at least he didn't taste it to make sure.
Ha, ha, ha!!! He cracks me up!
haha:) I love that your response was...Why do you think that! Always the patient loving mother aren't you Kim! That's hilarious!
I'm laughing my head off right now!
Post a Comment