He is a TEASE and already loves to push his parent's buttons. "What?" you say. "He's one, they must be exagerrating!" No we're not. He is so hard to say No to because it is always hilarious and I usually have to hide my smile as I tell him "no no". And tell me how, somehow, down through the genepool Wyatt inherited the exact same expression my older brother used to make all the years he teased and tortured me??? Seriously.
But he is so fun and we love to see him learn new things everyday. He's very passionate about food and loves everything so far (except birthday cake, apparently, as you'll see in the pictures). He worships Jaxson and army-crawls all over the house following him around. It is so cute to see them play together and hear them laughing at eachother. He thinks peekaboo is the funniest thing ever and never gets tired of it. He brings joy and laughter to our home everyday, and I almost can't remember what our lives were like without him! Happy 1st Birthday, Wyatt! We love you!
His favorite present of the day.
I love the expression on his face. "Um...I'm pretty sure that is my book..."
More presents...
We got him to pretend he liked it for a minute so we could get a good picture, but he really wanted nothing to do with it.
2 comments:
What a cute little guy! How could he turn down a chocolate cake? I look forward to the day that Wyatt and Kash can play.
What a cute little guy, I can't believe that he is already one and it is time for you to add a third! ;)
Hope to see you this week at Sara's house!
Post a Comment