March 2, 2009

CATCHING UP

We haven't been that busy the last couple of weeks, just lazy I think. Too lazy to blog anyway. I thought I didn't have anything to post, but it turned into a marathon long one. If you don't have time to look at it all, I would recommend skipping straight to the video of Jaxson vacuuming his face. Here is what we have been up to...

Wyatt has FINALLY been eating better.
We are giving him anything we can to fatten him up....
Jaxson told us last week that his piggy bank was "All fulled up", so he got to cash it in and buy a toy he has coveted for the last few weeks everytime we go to Walmart.
20 bucks for a Transformer that doesn't even transform into anything - crappy! But he loves it.

For fun, we have been amusing ourselves at home by riding around in laundry baskets, jumping on the bed with cousins (you know, the usual stuff)


Not to mention doing this...
And that...

I have also been busy working out in the garage turning this

into that...




The end!

8 comments:

Kassie said...

I love that piece of furniture!! I love how you finished it, the red turned out great! You are so talented!

Annilee said...

I never knew you were so talented, I love the red coffee table! Amazing what a little paint can do! Your boys are adorable and I love seeing their cute little personalities!

crush said...

Kim, I was laughing through the whole video! Loved the vaccuuming the face. The kids got a kick out of that! The air blowing in Jake's face is just so classically Mark, I just laughed and thought of Dodger. Totally what he did to him, except Dodger wasn't so nice about it.
I love how the table turned out! I want to see it in real life. I bet it's so cute! You are a talented lady!
XOXO

Hillary Garner said...

I love the vacuum video of Jaxson and hello...I LOVE the table! It turned out perfect and I love the destressed embelleshments you gave it...you'll have to teach me your trick because I attempted that on a lamp and it looked like I had just taken a flathead screwdriver and made marks (which I did:)) See you soon!

Ashley said...

that video of Jaxson was cracking me up! And I love love the new table, I hate you for being so good and crafty.

Adam and Sarah said...

Jaxon is so dang funny! I can't even stand it! And I love, Love, LOVE the table. I saw you out working on it one day & then I saw it (finished, I think) in your garage another time & pointed it out to Adam. He thought it was pretty cool. And no, I'm not stalking you... you just live too close to my brother! Ha! :) Good work, though. It looks awesome!

Emily S said...

I love it - indoor entertaining can seem to drag along, but the funniest stuff seems to come from it. Except I never have a lovely piece of furniture to show for myself in the end, way to go. And the vacuuming was very cute. (Did his chin turn purple?)

Jules said...

Cute pics of the boys and the coffee table looks spectacular. I don't have an eye for that sort of thing, but I appreciate the talent in others! Love it.

Could you email that picture of Brittany from Activity Days. It is sooo cute! jmichaelis@wirelessbeehive.com

BTW - I tagged you in my last post.