March 31, 2009

Put Me in the Zoo

We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago with my friend Hillary and her girls. It was such nice weather and we had a blast. Wyatt went crazy over this fox ( I think he thought it was a dog) and he loved all the monkeys, too.

Jaxson and Addy looking at the penguins. They don't see eachother very often, but when they do they are such good buddies! They were running around the zoo holding hands.
Riding the train...



Nice underwear dude.


Brothers...

And last, but not least, cute little Elsie. She sat there for this picture, then as soon as I was done, she turned around and pinched both of the gorilla's golden nipples! It was awesome. I was so sad I didn't still have my camera on. Thanks for the fun day, Hill!

4 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I have the cutest nephews in the whole world!!!

Clark Family said...

OH my I was laughing so hard when I read about Elsie. That's so funny! Glad you had a good time at the zoo. I also saw your birthday post and I love that you went to the boys ll men concert. I LoVed them! Bringing back the good ol' days!

Krystal said...

The golden nipples really just made my day...thanks for the laughs!

Mama Bell said...

Those are darling grandchildren. I want a copy of the picture of Wyatt! What a happy face! You are becoming quite the photographer. Lots of fun. Enjoy the ride. . .it is over before you know it! Love you, Mama